Click Here for the results.
|Indian Music Video Awards-2017|
Powered by Bangalore based music organisation Eastern Fare in association with Purple Trope, IMVA plans to provide a platform to different musical works in independent, non-film as well as popular film music genres by different artists from all over the world. (More info here.)
From music workshops to discussions, music video showcase to live music, interactions to dinner, IMVA-17 will be one event in India you don't want to miss.
Event and Live Screening Date
March 18, 2017
Eastern Fare building, No. 14, Noonmati Refinery Road, Noonmati, Guwahati, India. (Pin - 781020)
Submission Starting and End Date
October 7, 2016 to March 10, 2016
Who Can Join?
Anyone who has a music video released after January 2010.
How To Join?
Submissions are accepted only through FilmFreeway. Don't send us your videos through email or any other way.
Rules and Regulations
Any - from indie to rock, jazz to metal, blues to folk.
Any music video from around the world.
• The video can be of a band or solo artist from around the world
• Year of production of the music video - Jan, 2010 onwards
• Duration - should not be more than 15 mins.
• Music video once submitted can’t be withdrawn under any circumstance.
• Music Malt doesn't return any video submitted to the music fest.
• By submitting music video to the Indian Music Video Awards, musicians/filmmakers/producers/directors take the full responsibility of copyright issues of music, video, lyrics and other creative and technical aspects of the submitted video.
• Videos which are published on YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion are accepted for the festival.
• The decision of the Jury/Judges will be final and can’t be challenged.
• Festival organisation reserves the right to disqualify any music video if there is a violation of copyright or on any other grounds without notification.
• Please don't send us a short film or documentary even if it's a musical.
• publicity materials and information describing your entry are invited and helpful during the judging process.
An entry will go through a multi-layered judging process which includes technical quality, impact on the listeners, style and uniqueness. The entry-level judging is conducted by Music Malt’s in-house professionals. The selected videos are screened by a panelists of industry professionals of various backgrounds - from music producers to music directors. Gold Medal shortlisted music videos may be sent to judges other than the panelists for additional review.
Gold (1 medal)
Silver (upto 2 medals)
Bronze (upto 5 medals)
The winners will be presented with a laurel, a certificate, and an attractive gift hamper. The top videos will be shared on Music Malt website with profiles of the bands/artists as well as the video directors. The videos will also be shared on the Facebook pages and other social media platforms.
For more info write to - firstname.lastname@example.org
To fill up the form and submit your music video click the Submit with Filmfreeway button below.
#CallForEntries Indian Music Video Awards-17 (IMVA) | Submit your #MusicVideo thru @FilmFreeway!#Music #MusicVideos https://t.co/ZOqkMKzSRm— Music (@MusicMalt) October 8, 2016