|Tawang Festival 2016|
What? Tawang Festival 2016
When? October 21-23, 2016
Where? Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
Tawang Festival was introduced in 2012 as a tourism festival by the Department of Tourism, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The festival promotes the rich cultural heritage as well as potential of adventure tourism in the state.
The main features of the fest are -
* Buddhist Religious Functions.
* Traditional Monastic Dances.
* Indigenous Games and Sports.
* Exhibition of Hand loom and Handicrafts.
* Film and Documentaries.
* Traditional Fashion Parade.
* Food Festival and Flower Show.
* Photography & Painting Exhibition.
* Interactive Workshops.
* Cultural Evening and Live Shows.
* Adventure sports (paragliding, boating, trekking and hiking, biking etc.)
More info on Facebook