We are looking forward to go on a sonic trip and feast our eyes at the same time!
If you have a music video published on an internet portal, send it to Music Malt Video Awards. The best of the lot will receive a trophy, a certificate, and an attractive gift hamper. We will also share the winning videos on our website with a profile on the band/artist. Powered by Eastern Fare, a music organisation and production house in Bangalore, India, MMVA is a music festival which will give a platform to the upcoming indie as well as established musicians to showcase their music videos to a broader audience.
Dates & DeadlinesFestival Date: December 18, 2019
Opening Date: July 17, 2019
Submission Deadline: December 10, 2019
Categories & FeesSong of Substance (Music Video)
A video that sends a strong social message
Fee: Rs 350 ($5)
Creative Genius (Music Video)
As the name suggests, get creative
Fee: Rs 350 ($5)
The Dream Weaver (Music Video)
The most funky wacko video, mostly animated stuff
Fee: Rs 350 ($5)
Rules & Terms-----------------
• The video can be of a band or solo artist from around the world
• Year of production of the music video - Jan, 2012 onwards
• Duration - maximum 10 mins
• Music video once submitted can’t be withdrawn under any circumstance.
• By submitting music video to the Music Malt Video Awards, musicians/filmmakers/producers/directors take the full responsibility of copyright issues of music, video, lyrics and other creative and technical aspects of the submitted video.
• Videos which are published on YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion are accepted for the festival.
• Last day of video submission is December 10, 2019.
• The results will be declared on December 18, 2019.
• The decision of the Jury/Judges will be final and can’t be challenged.
• Festival organisation reserves the right to disqualify any music video if there is a violation of copyright or on any other grounds without notification.
Any - from indie to rock, jazz to metal, blues to folk.
Any for all the genres.
Awards:The top three music videos will get Song of Substance, Creative Genius and The Dream Weaver awards. Each award includes a trophy, certificate and gift hamper.
The winning videos will also get special mention on our and our partners' social media handles as well as dedicated pages on our website. The directors and producers behind the winning videos will get dedicated profile pages on our website.
Any music video from around the world under 10 mins and published after Jan 1, 2012.
There is no refund of fee for any reason
To submit your music video, you have to pay the entry fee and send the following details to email@example.com.
1. Video Title
2. Production Year
3. Video Director
4. Music Director
7. Language of the video (English, Hindi, Spanish, instrumental etc.)
8. Total minutes
10. Postal Address
11. Attach 3 stills of the video in hi-res
12. Attach photos of Video and Music Directors in hi-res (please mention names in the file)
13. Synopsis (within 300 to 1500 words)
About Music Malt AwardsThe team at Music Malt has been putting out radars to detect a truly unique talent pool of artists from all around the globe. And our mission is to blast their music to the farthest corners of the world. Every year the music company organizes a bunch of festivals and competitions to discover upcoming musicians and talents. Since 2012 the festivals and contests conducted by Music Malt have been able to uncover artists from all across the world and blow the trumpet for them. Be a part of the team of artists at Music Malt by submitting your best music video to the Music Malt Video Awards to get a chance of a lifetime.
Powered by OK North East in association with Eastern Fare and ChaiTunes
Post a Comment
Do not Spam. Stay on topic. Do not post anything defamatory, harmful, abusive, racially objectionable, or otherwise illegal. If you violate these rules, your post will be deleted.